Monday, March 17, 2008

girls outing

transport problem..
so they went redbox without me -.-

met up with em pecky keyao at cupcakes since someone was craving for cupcakes so badly..right peckhwa? lol


another one of our collection :)

another nice picture taken by natasha :b

here comes aiklynn and decided to take a picture with a pretty pink plastic flower :D

and had our early dinner at charms..
tomyamm! :D
as you know pecky cant eat spicy stuff :p
so before i end this post i would like to congratulate her for finishing her small bowl of tomyam *claps* :D


I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you asked for it
'cause you need one, you see
I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you tell me it's
Make or break in this
If you're on your way
I'm not gonna write you to stay
If all you have is leavin',
Imma need a better reason
To write you a love song today (today)

love song by sarah bareiles



KL tour next!
muchlove :)

No comments: