Monday, January 18, 2010

6M Reunion (Year 2004)

Justin managed to gather the 13 of us to have our very 1st reunion, if im not mistaken the last time we met was 5 years ago?Daymn. It was really great to see you guys again.


us with the best class teacher ever.


and we were her best assistants :D


the guys, they used to be the smaller than the girls, alot lol.
was desperate to meet up with this girl here, sujin! my long lost bff  :)


Justin, thanks for organizing this! :D


siewmun sujin and joyce. I swear i wasn't the shortest back in std 6, lol.


ps: no longer a blondie, back to the dark brown me, sobs, lol.
Double ps: 2 more days till they are back people! :D
Okay i guess thats all for now, till then!
loves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sad~ U guys missed me out lolz. I am from 6M too....Boon Seng. If got any such gathering agn pls kindly remind me .