Tuesday, June 08, 2010

I've been missed, no?

 was stoning at the park with mei the other day, 'LOOK! rainbow!' *smiles*

Ahh I kinda miss the feeling of blogging, (well not like I update my blog often, pfff.) But its been two months! and finally my ponstar beetch is back :)  Still hate the fact of waking up early for college, even worse when its just an hour of class, although its only 5 minutes drive away. Sigh, I'll probably start treating my blog as a place where I will just whine all about my life,  fmlfmlfmlfmlfml gah! no I love my life :x Anyways, congrats pline wen and aaron!  I is proud of you guys, smiles :D (I'll be waiting for my dinner wen! :P)

Maybe I should start taking random pictures and update my blog whenever I'm feeling...lifeless emo, like now! I feel much better now :)

Alright, time to sleep, good night!

loves.

No comments: